1 – FirstMed’s Premium – Child plan offers you the following benefits:
- 2 visits per month for unrelated medical needs plus unlimited follow up visits as medically indicated by a FirstMed pediatrician for each medical need – Additional visits beyond the 2 per month will be billed at HUF 10,500 per visit.
- Preventative checks, such as a ‘Well-Child Check’, are covered.
- 35% discount entitlement on other FirstMed partner services.
2 – The Premium – Child plan includes the following on-site medical services
- Primary Care: consultations with pediatricians
- Specialist consultations: One occasion per plan year of each of the services – if medically indicated – with:
- Allergy Specialist/Immunologist
- Ophthalmologist (over 5 years old)
- ENT (Ear-Nose-Throat)
- Pediatric surgeon
Should you need a specialist consultation, before making an appointment please enquire at our reception if they are in-house, or external consultants. External consultants are not covered under the Premium – Child plan.
- Diagnostics – if medically indicated– including on-site x-ray, ultrasound, laboratory tests.
- One occasion per year of each of the services below:
- Annual flu shot
- Annual dental check-up
- Physical therapy
- Nutritionist consultation
- Preventative exams:
- Well Child Check
- School physical exam
- Travel consultations
3 – Exclusions and additional charges
All medical services not mentioned above are not included in the price of the plan. The exclusions are not limited to the list below:
- After hours outpatient visits require an additional charge of HUF 12,000 per visit.
- Hospital care
- Specialists: gastroenterology, urology, nephrologists, neurologist, pulmonologist, oncologist, hematology, child genetic, psychiatrist, psychologist
- ENG/EMG diagnostics
- CT scan/MRI diagnostics
- Ambulance transportation and home visits
- Dental care
- Medications, vaccinations and medical supplies (e.g. bandages, crutches, casts and splint application etc.)
- Laser treatments and bone density screening
- Therapeutic massage
- Conditions arising from drug abuse, alcoholism or sexually transmitted diseases
4 – Please note!
- The services provided or arranged by FirstMed, which are not included in the scope of the Premium – Child plan may involve significant costs. Please enquire about the prices prior to the treatment.
- Plan holders are entitled to a 35% discount on selected outside medical consultations, exams, and surgeon fees organized and billed by FirstMed.
- FirstMed is not responsible for organizing appointments if the patient decides to pay at the place of service. However, we can still provide contact information from outside consultants or facilities.