During your consultation you will have a discussion with the doctor covering:
- Your medical history, family history, allergies, drug reactions, and immunizations.
- Your medications and supplements.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and other health topics like weight control, blood pressure, and exercise.
- Additional screenings applicable to your sex and age bracket, e,g, breast or testicular exam, annual gynecological exam, skin check, etc.
Routine Diagnostic Tests
- Complete blood count, cholesterol, and lipid profile
- Kidney and liver profile
- Urine analysis
- Fasting blood sugar*
- Calcium and vitamin D level
- Thyroid function
Basic Physical Examination
- Height, weight, and body temperature
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Eyes, eyesight, ears, mouth, neck, and skin
- Heart and vessels
- Lungs and breasts
- Abdomen and back
- Extremities, and musculoskeletal