Consultation with a Family Practitioner
- A full review of your medical history, family history, allergies, drug reactions and
- A full review of any complaints or symptoms you may be currently be experiencing.
- A review of all medicines and supplements you take regularly.
- A discussion about tobacco, alcohol, sexual activity, and substance use.
- You may also discuss health topics like weight control and exercise.
Basic Physical Examination
- Height, weight, and body temperature
- Blood pressure and pulse
- Eyes, eyesight, ears, mouth, neck, and skin
- Heart and vessels
- Lungs and breasts
- Abdomen and back
- Extremities, and musculoskeletal
- Nervous system
Routine Diagnostic Tests
- Complete blood count
- Kidney and liver profile
- Urine analysis
- Fasting blood sugar*
- Fasting lipid profile*
- Calcium and vitamin D level
- Thyroid function
- Resting EKG (elektrogardiogram) or screening chest x-ray**
- PSA test (for men over 40)