1 – FirstMed’s Elite – Child plan offers you the following benefits:
- Unlimited visits with a FirstMed pediatrician
- Preventative checks, such as the Well Child Check, are covered
- In-house specialist care and diagnostics at FirstMed are included at no extra cost
2 – The Elite – Child plan includes the following on-site medical services:
- Primary Care: consultations with pediatricians, family practitioners/GPs
- Specialist consultations – if medically indicated– with:
- Ophthalmologist (over the age of 5)
Should you need a specialist consultation, before making an appointment, please enquire with our reception if they are in-house, or external consultants. External consultants are not covered under the Elite – Child plan.
- Diagnostics – if medically indicated– including on-site x-ray, ultrasound, laboratory tests
- 10 total visits, per year, of the following services:
- Physical therapy
- Outpatient surgeries: newborn circumcision, mole removal, wart removal, etc.
- Nutritionist consultation
- One occasion, per year, of each of the services below:
- Flu shot
- Dental check-up
- Preventative exams:
- Well Child Checks
- School and Sport Physical exams
- Travel consultations
- Annual Gynecological Exam
3 – Exclusions and additional charges
Any medical services not mentioned above are not included in the price of the plan. The exclusions are not limited to the list below:
- After hours outpatient visits require an additional charge of HUF 12,000 per visit
- Hospital care
- Specialists: gastroenterology, urology, nephrologists, neurologist, pulmonologist, oncologist, hematology, child genetic, psychiatrist, psychologist
- CT scan/MRI diagnostics
- Ambulance transportation and home visits
- Dental care outside of the check up
- Medications, vaccinations and medical supplies (e.g. bandages, crutches, casts and splint application etc.)
- Laser treatments
- Therapeutic massage
- Conditions arising from drug abuse, alcoholism or sexually transmitted diseases
4 – Please note!
- When purchasing the Elite – Child plan, you will be required to fill out a Credit Card Authorization form that serves as a payment guarantee for FirstMed. The information given on the form will be kept strictly confidential.
- The services provided or arranged by FirstMed, which are not included in the scope of the Elite – Child plan, may involve significant costs. Please enquire about the prices prior to the treatment.
- Plan holders are entitled to a 35% discount on selected outside medical consultations, exams and surgeon fees organized and billed by FirstMed.
- FirstMed is not responsible for organizing appointments, if the patient decides to pay at the place of service. However we can still provide contact information of outside consultant or facility.