OUTPATIENT MEDICAL CARE AGREEMENT
This Service Contract is made and entered into by and between FirstMed-FMC Kft. [Hattyú u. 14, Budapest H-1015, Hungary], hereinafter referred to as “FirstMed“, and
The purchaser of this plan hereinafter referred to as “Plan Holder”.
FirstMed agrees to provide healthcare to the Plan Holder under the terms of the First Year Plan Membership.
- FirstMed declares that it is permitted to provide medical services required by the Hungarian National Public Health and Medical Officers Service. Additionally, as a medical service provider, all physicians are covered by liability insurance.
- Plan Holder requests FirstMed to provide private, outpatient health services according to the list of individuals and the First Year Plan option listed below. Plan coverage is described in Appendix 1 which forms an integral part of this contract:
- FirstMed is responsible for providing medical services based on the terms stated in the framework of this contract and will conduct business in the best interest of its patients.
- Patients listed under section 2 will be responsible for the payments listed in Appendix 1 at the time of service and for any medical expenses incurred that are not covered by the terms of the Premium Plan that the member holds. FirstMed reserves the right to refuse non-urgent treatment or suspend patient privileges to any patient with an outstanding balance after written notification.
- Medical services are exempt from VAT as regulated by the Act of 1992, LXXIV, § 30th.
- Plan Holder and FirstMed agree that all medical information and business contract agreements are strictly confidential.
- This Agreement shall become effective on the date at which every party has signed this Agreement.
- This contract is valid from the date of this purchase to 364 days later inclusive.
- The patient is entitled to a refund from the plan if it has been canceled 6 months before the expiry date.
- This contract may not be modified, supplemented, or amended, in any manner, except by a written agreement signed by both parties. Additionally, any complaints that may occur should be followed up and registered in writing.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Hungarian law.
Date: The date of purchase
FirstMed’s First Year Plan
Well Child Exams (9 clinic visits)
During the exams, your health care provider will check your child’s growth and development, and administer the vaccinations appropriate to your child’s age. Well-child visits are scheduled as follows:
During the first week after coming home from the hospital
- Week 2
- Month 1
- Month 2
- Month 3
- Month 4
- Month 6
- Month 9
- Month 12
Each visit includes a review of your child’s: Medical history, Diet, Sleep patterns, Psycho-motor development
Complete physical examination including checks of: Heart, lungs, internal organs, reflexes, skin, genitalia
Measurements of: height, weight, head circumference
*Please note: Over the course of conducting these exams our doctors may discover issues that could require specialized treatment. In these cases, we would refer the patient to a specialist. Such specialist visits are not covered under this plan.
Sick Visit to Clinic (2 visits)
The plan provides for two optional sick child visits to the clinic during regular hours if your infant becomes ill and if there is a doctor recommended follow-up visit this is also included as part of this “sick child visit” with no additional cost. Additional sick visits will be charged the discounted price of HUF 10,500.
*For visits outside of regular hours additional fees would apply.
First Year Vaccination Schedule
The First Year Plan includes all the mandatory
vaccinations on the Hungarian schedule.
Hungarian Vaccination Schedule
- DTaP (3x) Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular pertussis vaccine
- IPV (3x) Inactivated polio vaccine
- Hib (3x) Haemophilus influenzae type b
- PCV (2x) Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
*If you do not wish to follow the Hungarian vaccination schedule, or would like additional vaccinations, the cost of the vaccines will be charged separately.